The welcome table can be a great way to add a bit of your 'couple personality' at your wedding. Of course the options of how you style your table will vary to the decor of your wedding and your tastes, but here are a few ideas that work really well.
1. Guest book - The welcome table can be the best place for your guests to sign your guest book as they will definitely see it. Make sure you leave plenty of pens for them to leave you a message. Reading your guest book in the calm after the wedding is a lovely moment of reflection! We bought our guest book from Martha Brook and had it personalised with our married name and the location of our ceremony and reception.
2. Instax camera - This is a great place to leave one of your instax cameras. Guests will have loads of fun snapping away, and can stick the photos into your guest book. The addition of washi tape in your colour scheme makes it easy to tape the photos in to your wedding book. Don't forget to leave additional film nearby, and maybe ask a bridesmaid or usher to check on it every now and then.
3. Photos - It can be really lovely to have a few photos of the wedding couple throughout the different stages of their relationship. It is also a nice touch to have some photos of people who mean a lot to you. This can be wedding photos of your parents, or perhaps a photo of someone close to who has passed away.
4. Sweeties - Everyone loves sweets, grown ups and adults alike! We bought bulk sweets from Amazon, and some cheap jars from Ikea, and they went down like a treat!
5. Advice cards - Our stationer created bespoke cards for our guests to let us know their marriage advice and date night ideas. This is another sweet idea for you to look over after the rush of the wedding. You don't have to listen to everything the cards say!