We LOVE using Pinterest as a source of inspiration for all areas of our life, but it is particularly useful when it comes to planning a wedding, or another big event.
There are so many unique and creative ideas that you can use to guide your own inspiration for your big day. Take a look at some of the photos below on great ways to incorporate instax cameras into your wedding day.
1. Leave an instax camera at your wedding venue for your guests to take a few selfies, or you could ask a bridesmaid/usher to be a roaming photographer. Pegging them to a board is a nice alternative to a guest book, and you can take it home to decorate your home, and remember all those wonderful memories!
2. We love this idea! Take an instax photo of the bride and the groom after their ceremony, and use the photos as cake toppers! A very affordable, and unique idea that everyone will love.
3. Why not set up your own photo booth at your wedding to use with your instax cameras? Your guests will have great fun playing around, and you're guaranteed photos to make you laugh!
4. This is one of the cutest guest book tables we've seen. Having an instax guest book is a great way to encourage your guests to sign your book, and leave heartfelt messages (and photos!) All you need is an instax camera, spare film, a nice book and pens.
5. Place an instax camera at the centre of each of the tables at your wedding and leave guests to snap away! It's a great way for your guests to bond, and you'll get to see the fun that each table had at your wedding day!
There are so many fun and unique ways to incorporate using instax cameras into your wedding day - we would love to hear what you did!